Our Track Record
Rentals per year
Of our fleet is outside the Northwest at any one time
New vehicles purchased each year
Of our B2B custom is national or international business
Confidence in Contract Hire
Experience matters and as Warrington’s longest established contract hire van hire company, you can rest assured that our service is second to none. With over 50 years in business and a vast knowledge of our industry, we can buy vehicles at great discounts and pass these savings onto our customers.
We pride ourselves on our friendly, tailor-made approach. That’s why the director who will support you during your lease will meet you face-to-face and listen to your needs, treating your vehicle acquisition with the attention it deserves.
Why buy when you can rent? Our Contract van Hire options offer the most reliable and cost-effective alternative to owning and maintaining your own vehicle. Choose any make and model, including colour and any optional extras, and Central Contract Hire will locate and purchase it on your behalf. Having decided on the terms of your lease (the repayment pattern, the facilities you want included in the contract and your anticipated annual mileage), a contract hire vehicle agreement can be created for that particular vehicle.
What makes our confidence in contract hire different to the rest?
- Creditability and stability – our financial record allows us to secure the best funding facilities to acquire your fleet, and pass on these savings to our customers.
- Independence, experience and expertise – we are not a manufacturer, our advice is completely impartial. We will draw up a proposal to help our clients make an informed decision on the vehicle or fleet to drive your business forward. What’s more, when your new vehicles arrive our fleet experts can help you manage it.
- Transparency – there are many different contract hire and leasing options on the market. It can be very difficult to know if you are comparing apples with apples. Between payment profiles and varied maintenance contracts, Central can break down the differences and help customers understand all aspects of contract hire.
- Flexibility – If contract hire is a new funding method for you, then Central Contract Hire is a must. We can provide early termination clauses, purchase options, and have the flexibility to change terms, conditions and service level half way through the contract if our customers require it.
- Buying power – over 50 years of buying vehicles allows Central to buy vehicles at great discounts, passing these savings on to our customers.
Rovewide Ltd Registered in England and Wales with registered number: 1371431 Registered office: Rovewide ltd 8 Winmarleigh St, Warrington WA1 1JW who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Our Financial Conduct Authority Register number is 718697). VAT number 294940128 Rovewide UK Ltd is a Credit Broker not a Lender, we can introduce you to a selected group of Lenders. Calls are recorded for compliance and training purposes.
All our contract hire vehicles come with:
- Vehicles safety inspections
- 24/7/365 breakdown cover
- Replacement vehicle policy
- Collection and delivery service
- BVRLA fair wear and tear policy
- Road fund licence/tax and administration
- Vehicle safety inspections
- Price£490per monthVolkswagen Crafter DropsidePrice based on 5 year contract
- Price£335.52per monthCitroen BerlingoPrice based on 3 year contract1.6 HDI Diesel New Reg
- Price£403.25per monthFord Transit CustomPrice based on 3 year contract2.2 TDCI Diesel 155PS Brand New Reg
- Price£570.10per monthRenault Master LutonPrice based on 5 year contract6 Speed 2.0 TDCI Includes Brand New Reg Fully Maintained
- Price£501.90per monthVolkswagen CrafterPrice based on 5 year contract6 Speed 2.0 TDCI Includes Brand New Reg
- Price£510.94per monthFord Transit LWBPrice based on 3 year contract6 Speed 2.2 TDCI Includes Brand New Reg Fully Maintained