About the customer
James Fisher and Sons plc. A leading provider of innovative marine solutions and specialised engineering services worldwide. A world leader in the provision of fully integrated solutions and delivery of turnkey operations.
- The group had recently purchased serval business and the fleet was on various terms, by various suppliers, some vehicles owned with high maintenance cost
- Various suppliers
- Various terms/vehicles
Prior to working with Central Self Drive James Fisher and Sons plc had several suppliers for vehicle hire and leasing, all on various contracts. The Group also had a fleet of ageing vans with high maintenance costs.
The Group was looking to replace its ageing fleet & reduce rising maintenance cost, consolidate its suppliers to bring a consistent service level agreement to the whole group.
At the same time, the business was going through a rebrand and it was decided the new vehicles would help with this transition.
- Consolidate fleet to a reduce make/model to sun
- Terms of hire to suit all business within the group
- You van your way – branding, livery, tow bar beacons and telematics fitted by our own team
- Budget to suit
- Train manager on the telematics system
- Delivery of vehicles nationwide
Central Self Drive worked with various managers and drivers within the James Fisher group to gather information, discuss the requirements of each team to find the appropriate vehicles to suit.
Through our knowledge of the industry we was able quickly to offer and narrow down to a couple of manufactures to suit the groups budget and operation requirements.
A range Of Peugeot and Citroen light commercial vehicles were chosen. All were placed on the same terms and service level to keep consistency throughout.
To help with the rebrand Our fleet managers liaised with the Companies Marketing team so we could arrange all company livery and chapter 8 highway maintenance prior to delivery.
Our own dedicated workshop of technicians was also able to supply and fit tow bars, beacons and telematics to the vehicles before hand over.
Our fleet managers work with our telematics provide and customer to arrange training and any trouble shooting problem that may arise at the start
Vehicles were then delivered nationwide with handover checks with drivers to various companies within the group including Testing Services in Harlow, Cumbria and Warrington, & NDT to wales
- A Cash injection from selling off ageing fleet.
- Significantly Reduced vehicle cost and rising maintenance cost by switching to all the vehicles.
- One Supplier chosen to benefit from best pricing and a consistent service level agreement throughout the group
- Vehicle telematics fitted to help manage fleet and productivity.
- A unified fleet of vehicles with new livery to help rebrand.
A fleet design and bespoke to the group’s needs. Tow bars, beacons, highways livery and telematics all fitted before delivery and handover
- Customer focused – we put the customer at the centre of everything we do
- Experience – there’s reasons why we are Warrington’s longest established independent vehicle hire company.
- No Nonsense – no Hidden Extras! You pay what we quote!
- Trust – we believe in creating long standing trustworthy relationships
- Reliable – guaranteed vehicle availability! We will not let you down!
- Achievement – not just striving to be the best in the game but change the way the game is played.
- Longevity – here for you then, now and in the future